HANAKA RENEWAL BABY FOOT REVIEW

HANAKA RENEWAL BABY FOOT




 Hello, beauties! How are you? It's been a while since my last post.
So, today's subject is how to get our baby foot again. Since I live in Jakarta (which is a very busy city), my house gets dirty easily. Dust.. dust everywhere! My feet get dirty every five steps. Urgh!


 THE VICTIM OF DUSTY FLOOR (AAH, SO EMBARRASSING!)
 My feet got dried and cracked from frequent wash. I was so embarrassed! The skin became thick (Callus) and no matter how I tried to get rid of it, its getting thicker than before.
I need to do something to fix, so I googled how to cure it. That's how I found Hanaka.

 After reading some reviews, I decided to give it a try. I bought Hanaka for IDR 100,000,- from Tokopedia (Store:Hanaka.ID). Please note that some fake Hanaka are circulating out there. Make sure you buy from verified store.

 What I got:
1 CUTE BOX, A PAIR OF SOCKS AND HANAKA TAPES.

This is the instruction to use:


INSTRUCTION

1. Cut along the dotted line.
2. Put on the foot packs and seal it using Hanaka tapes.
3. Let it soaked 60-90 minutes.
LIKE COCOONS ^^
4. Wash it.
5. Soak the feet in warm water for 10 minutes for better results.

Day 1-2, I couldn't see any different. I thought it didn't work on me. But on the third day, I saw the peeled skin on my pinky toe. 
DAY 3
DAY 5
 I learnt something, the more often I rinse my foot, the sooner peeling process was. It was painless at all!
The skin started to peel off like a snake. At day 7, my baby skin started to show up.
 

DAY 7- HELLAW BABY SKIN! ^^

And, the end of the process, I feel renewed and smooth. No more foot hiding!


AFTER
 Hanaka contains Royal Jelly B12 which has been used by many cultures for years to moisturize skin.
I'm satisfied and definitely would recommend Hanaka to anyone who has similar problem.

From 1-10, I rate it 10!


Comments

Popular Posts